OWNR jumping in 2021: what’s new?
Q1 2021 saw a new upturn in the development of OWNR ecosystem.
- At the beginning of 2021, OWNR Wallet kept expanding the business-focused parts of the ecosystem:
– cryptocurrency purchase gateway
– cryptocurrency purchase API
– crypto-to-crypto exchange API
– individual OTC deals.
- We reduced the prepaid card fees in March. Only 3 months have passed since the start of the card issue in the OWNR Wallet app, but our team has already worked to reduce the cost for our customers. For instance, the cost of ordering a card is now €10 lower and making purchases online is 40% cheaper.
OWNR continues to strengthen its position in North America. Following the USA, customers from Canada got the opportunity of purchasing cryptocurrency with OWNR Wallet. Thanks to the MSB license, OWNR can now process fiat-to-crypto operations in Canada.
But for the technical and legal aspects, we also have some updates to share with you:
We are constantly improving OWNR resources for newbies, creating content dedicated to the crypto industry. Read and share our articles about HD wallet technology, types of BTC addresses, and the need for KYC. Contribute to the growth of the crypto community!
Check out the latest news in our publication and make sure you follow us on our social profiles like:
and here — on Medium for more updates.